Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reboot the challenge

It can be done!  I feel like I can lose 2 pounds per week... I can do it!

Today I started using Jeremy Zawodny's Hacker Diet Spreadsheet.  The hacker diet's main philosophy is to put less in than you're putting out.  I've been using CalorieKing's food search to figure out how many calories each food contains.

It didn't take long to fill out tonight, and hopefully it'll help me to figure out how to eat more reasonably and healthy.  I'm feeling confident!

One of Jeremy Zawodny's tips (from the hacker diet) is to stop eating until you're full, and instead stop eating when you're not hungry.  It's a small distinction, but I understand what he means.  You don't have to feel stuffed, just satiated.  I'll work on that this week.

Spent 1/2 hour on the wii last night punching the virtual punching bag.  Felt good.

Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment