Monday, January 25, 2010

Lose a little bit...

...lose a little bit of your weight for me...

So I've now lost somewhere between 2-5 pounds total, all in the last week.  I'm definitely seeing the results of exercising more and keeping track of my calories.  Really, it's been quite easy.

The hard part will be keeping with it.  That's always REALLY hard for me.  Let's see if I can break a year of tracking calories.

I say that I've lost between 2-5 pounds because I weighed myself twice on the Wii Fit and the first time it said I didn't lose anything, and then I moved the balance board 2 inches and it said I lost 5 pounds since last time.  I'm going to try to keep the balance board at the same place each time -- I could put down a piece of tape I suppose.  The 5 pounds is much more motivating, so I'll go with that one.

Squash starts back up on Wednesday.  I've moved up to Group J.  Hope I can compete with the big boys!

Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment