Saturday, January 23, 2010

Calorie KING!

I'm feeling very motivated right now by filling in my calorie tracker excel spreadsheet.  It's really very easy to find all of the calorie information on Calorie King, and it doesn't take long to update the spreadsheet with the information.

I've averaged about 1800 calories per day for the last 5 days since I started counting.  That's probably a bit low because I don't necessarily count every single thing -- I don't add the little veggies that I eat during the day (carrots, celery, that kind of thing).  Since it should take me about 2000 calories to lose 2 pounds per week, I should be good to hit my target.

I'm also enjoying getting back on the Wii Fit.  It's a much harder workout than I remember.  By using the strength building activities and really punching hard on the boxing trainer, I can really exhaust myself.

Going to see Avatar tomorrow.  Can't wait!

Blog you later!

P.S.  Hello?  Is there anybody out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment