Friday, February 12, 2010

Calorie successes

Hey bloggers!

Since starting my calorie tracking on January 19th, I've eaten an average of 1800 calories a day.  Theoretically, I should lose 2 pounds per week if I'm eating 2000 calories a day, so I'm very hopeful that I will be happy with my next weigh-in. 

Checked out a blog today where a guy's trying to shape himself into a Vin Diesel clone.  He's been at it since May 2009, and he's achieved some great results, going from 190 lbs to 165 lbs -- pretty close to what I'm looking to do.  His success is very motivating.  If he can do it, I can too!

Tomorrow morning I'm checking in.  Wish me luck!

Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. That's right...If I can do it...Anyone reading this can. =)

    Good work so far my friend and keep up with the updates. You're doing very well....

    Again, patience is key and make sure that you keep your goal in sight - everyday. ;P

    Cheers,

    Little Riddick
    http://road2riddick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete